How To Improve Conversion From Real Estate Website Visitor Statistics
Any real estate investing business needs an effective real estate investor website to be successful. By analyzing statistics of your website visitors, you are able to maximize conversions and close more deals.
This article covers analysis of website visitors so you close more deals with less time, effort and money.
How to track website traffic
You must track your website visitors if you have a website. Google offers the best tracking tool on the market.
Start by opening a Google account if you do not have one. Look for Google Analytics and follow the prompts. They generate a code which you put on every page on your website.
With a good real estate investor website, you just need to save this data to track your entire website.
Parameters provided by Google Analytics
Google shows you the types of visitors to your website. Google Analytics covers almost all parameters you can think of. All information is presented in simple to understand format and graphs.
– unique visitors in a given time period
– people coming back to your website. You should expect about 30% of website visitors to be repeat visitors.
– most visitors visit the home page more than other pages. If you find people visit other pages more than the home page, you probably have important information hidden in inner pages. The home page should carry most of the important information.
iv)Length of visit
– how long visitors stay on your website is important to show you how much you engage them. With a good website, visitors attention should be captured instantly and keep them engaged with the ultimate goal of converting them to closed deals.
If visitors do not stay at least 5 minutes, you might need to make your website more engaging to increase conversions.
You can get a real estate investor website with engaging video and direct response content that increases conversions.
– this tells you which websites are sending you visitors. This is important to maximize your advertising dollar where you get the most conversion.
– this tells you which keywords are most important for your business. You can then use these keywords in targeted search engine optimization to maximize your conversions.
– obviously in real estate investing, you target a certain geographical area. Once you know which areas send you visitors, you can then asses need for change if necessary.
viii)Number of pages visited
– you also get to learn where they exit your website from. You might need to make some changes if they exit before they are converted.
All this information is useful to making changes to make your website more effective. Be careful not to make too many changes before you analyze general trends. Sometimes, factors not related to your website may affect traffic to your website.
Ultimately, statistics on your real estate investor website allow you to make important changes so you concentrate on strategies that work for you making more profits.
website for real estate investing
is crucial to successful business, especially one that is integrated with tracking capabilities for visitors and equipped with direct response content that constantly engages and converts visitors. Particularly important too is ability attract visitors through
effective search engine optimization
so it constantly delivers closed deals with little input from you.